A business that is founded in your living room is one that has great potential. Of course, only if you know how to make most of it.
If you are looking to establish a professional and corporate image for your startup but don’t have time to register a company or rent an office space, there is one solution you can definitely consider. It’s called a virtual office – and the concept is attracting more and more startup owners on a daily basis.
Simply put, a business virtual office gets rid of all the major costs and expenses when launching your startup. These include but are not limited to:
- A dedicated local telephone number – helping your business acquire local customers much easier
- A professional live receptionist – a live person answering your incoming calls and directing the important ones to you
- A corporate mailing address – great for business credit building and even better for your reputation
- A specialized company facsimile number – a telephone number that is recognizable and one that also assists your company with local consumers when it comes to faxing
- A customized voice mail box – ideal for receiving calls and messages
There are even more virtual office services that keep this choice popular. Basically, running a small business from home is the key benefit along with the substantial savings.
In a nutshell, you can have a virtual office in Manhattan, yet still receive your mail and phone calls in the comfort of your home or garage. Evidently, there are tons of benefits that virtual offices bring for new startups. Some of the key benefits are:
- No commute time – not going to the office every day can save you tons of cash
- Active employees – sitting at your desk for more than 11 hours a day is a real strain to productivity
- Flexibility with less vacation days – you are working wherever you want and therefore don’t need vacation days off your office
- Access to worldwide talent – virtual offices make outsourcing easy
- Less overhead – no office lease, no utility payments, no hardware or software costs – only one bill that covers the virtual office plan you choose entirely
- Substantial savings on technology – working remotely means no investing in technology for your employees
- Productivity increase – the increase in productivity is a fact linked to virtual offices and one that allows you to work from anywhere, at any time.
The bottom line is that the concept of virtual offices comes with benefits for everyone, from the employees to the business. While the employees are enjoying the remote work situation, the business is benefiting in a number of ways. Whether that business is your startup or your small company that deserves a new ‘virtual’ facelift, the benefits can be seen as soon as the first few weeks.